Join as Research Assistant Analytical Research Development @ Perrigo Company
Perrigo Company plc, a top five global over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods and pharmaceutical company, offers consumers and customers high quality products at affordable prices. From its beginnings in 1887 as a packager of generic home remedies, Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of OTC products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company is also a leading provider of branded OTC products, generic extended topical prescription products and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. Perrigo provides “Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®” across a wide variety of product categories and geographies primarily in North America, Europe, and Australia, as well as other key markets including Israel and China.
Job Title: Research Assistant Analytical Research Development
Tracking Code: 2013101
- This position is in ARD for to provide the Analytical support to Formulation development.
- M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)/M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- 3-5 years Experience in Analytical Research and Development
Knowledge and Expeerience:
The candidate should have knowledge and hands on the analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Particle size analyser, FTIR, UV spectrophotometer and Dissolution tester etc.
The candidate should have the knowledge /experience of:
- Analytical method development (Assay, RS and Dissolution)
- Analytical method validation,
- Dissolution studies,
- Analysis of developmental batches and its stability.
- Preparation of documents- test procedures, method validation protocol and reports, analysis reports.
- cGMP awareness.
- ICH guidelines
Job Location: Ambernath, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.