Walk-in for the post of Project Junior Assistant under MoES Project @ CDRI
CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI), a premier drug research institute of India was inaugurated on 17th Feb 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru with a vision to strengthen and advance the field of drug research and development in the country. The Institute has made significant accomplishments in the pursuit of its mission to New Drugs & Technologies for affordable healthcare for all, generation of knowledge base and nurturing future leaders for healthcare sector.
Post Title: Project Junior AssistantWalk-in-interview for engagement of Project Staff under MoES (GAP0118) Project entitled : “Biological evaluations, discovery of novel bioactive compounds & coordination of the MoES project” “Drugs from Sea” to be held on 30/08/2016 as per the details given below:-
Project Title: “Biological evaluations, discovery of novel bioactive compounds & coordination of the MoES project” “Drugs from Sea”
No. of Postions: 03 (Three)
Postion Code: 001.
Essential Qualificatios: M.Sc. in Statistics/Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Life Science with 55% marks OR B.Pharm. with 55% marks
Desirable Qualifications: Lab work experience
Emoluments: Rs. 14,000 p.m. (fixed)
Age: 30 years
Timing: Eligible candidates required to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M. sharp on 30/08/2016. Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Female candidates as per GOI orders.
- Suitable candidates may be empanelled for future requirement, if any, under different projects.
- The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the required qualification as mentioned above, should turn up for walk-in / floating interview to avoid inconvenience.
- The above mentioned positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the termination/completion of the projects.
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year, extendable on yearly basis based on the performance of the candidate, till the termination/completion of the project or completion of 5 years tenure whichever is earlier. Candidates engaged in the abovementioned project shall not confer any right implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
- The number of positions advertised against the project can vary at the time of actual selection depending upon the requirement of the Projects. 8. Candidates selected for engagement in the project, shall not be allowed for registration under CSIR-CDRI Ph.D program in this institute. However, on completion of two years period in project and successfully obtaining SRFship, they can register under AcSIR and in this case, the Project Staff shall resign from the project before joining as CSIR SRFship.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Note: Candidates fulfils the requisite qualification, age and experience shall be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written test in the relevant subject area, depending upon the number of candidates, can be held, if required, for short listing the candidates before attending the interview on the same day. Interview may be continued for the subsequent days, therefore, outsider candidates may make their own arrangements accordingly.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above at CDRI New Campus, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031. Eligible candidates must bring with them duly filled up application form (which can be downloaded from our website www.cdriindia.org), along with Original certificates as well as attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) experience certificate, publication, if any and recent passport size photograph etc. Original documents are essential for verification of the particulars quoted by the candidate in the application form and candidate failed to produce original documents at the time of verification, shall not be allowed to attend the interview. Any request for relaxation in this regard shall not be entertained.