Hospira is the world’s leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through our broad, integrated portfolio, we are uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs.
Job Title: Downstream – Pilot Facility
- To plan and execute downstream process experiments employing chromatography, membrane separation and other downstream process techniques
- To conduct experiments related to scale-down model evaluation, downstream process validation
- To prepare procedures for effective implementation of good laboratory practices
- To analyze and verify experimental data, generate trends and technical reports
- To assist in purchase of reagents and consumables for conducting downstream experiments.
- Conducting experiments involving high throughput chromatography techniques and DOE
- Participate in training for conducting experiments involving new techniques and technologies.
- To assist in maintaining protein purification infrastructure, including equipments and accessories
- Assist the team in maintaining data, records and developmental summaries
- Ensure the Good Lab Practices and personnel safety.
- Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Experience: 0-2 years
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.