CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research oriented candidates to join as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for PhD programme (Academic Session August 2016) in the areas of: (i) Science , (ii) Pharmacology and (iii) Engineering
Polymers & Functional Materials
Inorganic & Physical Chemistry
Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacology
Molecular Modelling/Computational Chemistry
Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics
Bio-Engineering and Environmental Sciences & Engineering
Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology.
1. PhD Program in Science: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship.
2. PhD Program in Pharmacology: M. Pharma, with any valid fellowship DST-INSPIRE, CSIR-SRF, UGC-SRF or B. Pharm with GPAT
3. PhD Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences with a valid GATE Score or CSIRUGC-NET rank.
Note: The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible.
1. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online for PhD Admission to CSIRIICT at www.iictindia.org on orbefore May 26th, 2016.
2. Please note that only online applications will be accepted.
3. Candidates are also requested to enrol PhD with Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) by submitting a separate online application to AcSIR at www.acsir.res.in.
Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT List of shortlisted candidates along with the date of Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR-IICT website by June 5 th , 2016.