Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI) welcomes you to its state-of-the- art Agri & Food Testing Laboratory set up at SAS Nagar (Mohali), the hub of Biotechnology and Information Technology in Punjab. PBTI is a State Govt. Undertaking registered as a ‘Society for Biotechnology Incubator’ under the Society Registration Act 1961 and is professionally governed by Governing Council of the Society under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Govt. of Punjab. The day to day affairs are managed by Chief Executive Officer, supported by technical professionals of high caliber.
Post: Assistant Scientific Officer (01 no.)
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800 + 5000 GP and other allowance admissible as per Punjab Govt.
Qualification and Experience: 1st class Master Degree in Basic / Life / Environmental Sciences / Food Sciences OR 1st Class B.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology OR 1ST Class B. Pharma from a recognized University / institute with atleast 4 years analytical experience in the relevant field after essential qualification.
Desirable: Experience of working with national / international testing & certification laboratories /organizations. Knowledge of national / international laboratory quality management systems and standards for quality testing. The candidate qualified as food analyst by FSSAI would be given preference
Job Requirement: The incumbent would be responsible for analysis of water & waste water samples.
Age: 37 years or below
Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may submit application in the prescribed format PROFORMA-I which is available on the website of PBTI i.e.www.pbtilabs.com along with the demand draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 250/- in favour of “Punjab Biotechnology Incubator” payable at Mohali and accompanied with the copy of following documents be submitted on or before the due date 19.05.2016:
1) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
2) Certificate of Qualifying Degree along with mark sheets;
3) Certificates of other qualifications, if any;
4) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions;
5) Community certificate if applicable;
6) DD for Rs. 250/- for UR applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD) on or before 19.05.2016. No fee will be payable by Schedule Caste(SC)/ Schedule Tribes(ST) candidates. After sending the hard copy, the candidates are also required to send a soft copy in M.S.Excel format of thePROFORMA-II which is available on the website of PBTI, through e-mail on PBTI’s e-mail ID i.e. [email protected]. Incomplete or without fees applications will not be considered. Application received after due date will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. PBTI will not be responsible for any postal delay.The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
PUNJAB BIOTECHNOLOGY INCUBATOR
(A State Govt. Undertaking)
SCO : 7&8, (First Floor), Phase-V, SAS Nagar, (Mohali)