Freshers Associate Editor Job – Chemistry at Clarivate
Job Number: JREQ124383
City, ST: Chennai, TN
We are looking for an Analyst to join our content team in Hyderabad/Chennai. This is an amazing opportunity to be a member of a talented team. The team consists of about 21+ people and is reporting to the Team manager. We have a great skill set in market research and assessment, analysis and insights and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in chemistry.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc Chemistry/General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Relevant experience of (0-1 year) – in chemical drawing packages, e.g. ISIS Draw, Technical skills as defined for each technology area, Problem identification and solving skills, Good analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in both written and spoken English.
- Experience in analysing and interpreting complex datasets.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- In-depth knowledge of at least one structure handling tool.
- IUPAC nomenclature skills is added asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of chemistry, incl., reactions, formulae, catalysts, additives and their functions.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Analysing and interpreting chemical process from a of data sources, and draw the structures and possibilities, adding codes for chemical structures.
- Effectively communicate these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
- Achieve production volume and quality targets.
- Recording of performance against target.
- Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
- Effective personal planning and time management.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
- To deputize for team members as and when required.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
- To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognized codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager / director on a permanent or temporary basis.
About the Team
Analysts in Understand business provide pharmaceutical, chemical, medical services, and managed care companies with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Each year, these companies turn to us for their strategic planning, market development, technology management, and competitive intelligence requirements. Chemistry team is a team of business insights analysts who analyze, research, and present market research studies on different indications to help pharmaceutical, Chemical companies and researchers to make decisions about the development of new drugs, chemicals/chemical compositions, and management of marketed products.
Hours of Work
40 hours IST in a week as an FTE.
Keywords: Freshers Associate, Content Editor, Chemistry, Clarivate, Job Posting, Career Opportunity, Analyst, Skills, Educational Qualification, Market Research, Marketed Products. Freshers Associate Editor Job – Chemistry at Clarivate. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.