S&P Global Inc. (prior to April 2016 McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., and prior to 2013 McGraw Hill Companies) is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
Job Title: Senior Research Analyst- Equity Research
No of Posts: 01
Salary: As per industry standards
- Build end to end financial models from scratch for companies in coverage. It also includes understanding sector drivers and forecast company’s financial statements and conducting valuation
- Update and restructure models for earnings and events
- Contribute to various publications including initiations and earning notes
- Build and update sector databases in Excel
- Provide data and analysis based on various client request
- Search and aggregation on sector and companies
- MBBS/ M Pharm/ M Sc.in Pharmaceuticals.
- Should have strong (min. 2-3 years) prior experience of tracking Healthcare sector.
- Exposure to MedTech or Lifesciences sectors would be preferred
- Prior experience of working on IMS Health database will be preferred
- Should be excellent in Financial Modelling
- Should have exposure to end to end report writing
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Should have excellent MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters
- Ability and willingness to work for long hours and in highly pressured environment