BPPI is the implementing agency for Jan Aushadhi Scheme and is under the administrative control of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
Post: Director (Operations)
B.Pharma/B.Tech from a recognised university. Additional qualification like MBA/PGDM from reputed Institutes/Universities will be an added advantage.
Not above 57 years as on 31.05.2016. The maximum age will be 62 years for retired candidates from Govt./PSUs.
Experience Minimum 15 years experience at a senior position in Operation or Marketing in Pharma sector. Experience in Govt./PSU will be desirable.
Other skills required Should have good communication skills. Should be a visionary and result oriented leader full of initiative and drive and missionary zeal.
Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of 3 years from the date of appointment, which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
Contract is terminable with 30 days notice period/salary from either side. Head Quarter Gurgaon. Job Requirements Director (Operations) will be responsible for all Sales & Marketing/Procurement/Quality & Regulatory/IT/Supply & Chain Management departments activities.
Remuneration Consolidated emoluments of Rs 80,000/- per month + Transport facility + Telephone/Mobile bill reimbursement up to prescribed limit.
Process of selection
The interview of shortlisted candidates will be held at BPPI headquarters at IDPL Corporate office complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (HR). The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
Interested candidates may send their application by registered/speed post in envelope duly super scribed “Application for the post of ………………………” so as to reach the BPPI office on or before 16.05.2016. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. BPPI will not be responsible for postal delay etc.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualifications and experience for the post and is within the age limit.
2. On the envelope containing the application, the candidate must write “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer in BPPI”.
3. If the documents submitted by any candidate are found incorrect/false at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any short comings are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. BPPI has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage and the decision of BPPI will be final.
5. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement procedure at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
6. BPPI will pay economy class Air fare/2nd Class AC rail fare/Volvo bus fare to the shortlisted candidates for attending the interview on the basis of proof of travel.
7. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria for minimum educational qualifications and/or minimum work experience.
8. Selected candidate will be offered contractual appointment for the post interviewed on whole time contractual basis, initially for a period of three years from the date of his joining on the following terms & conditions:
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and other facilities as mentioned above.
b) He/She will be entitled to TA/ DA, while on tour outside the Headquarters, as per the policy of BPPI.
c) He/She will be entitled to one day leave for every month of service, which can be availed of at any time during the period of the contract. He/She is also entitled for 10 days leave in a year on medical ground as per the rules of BPPI.
d) He/She will be entitled to mobile/telephone reimbursement as per rules. e) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
f) He/She will not be entitled to the benefits of Gratuity on conclusion of the contract.
g) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI.
h) Those applicants retired from Govt/PSU shall be clear from the vigilance cases/enquiries at the date of retirement.