UPSC Chem Engg & Chemistry Recruitment
We are pleased to announce the following job opening:
Vacancy Number: 23091802623
Post: Foreman (Chemical)
Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Defence
Department/Office: Department of Defence Production
Organisation: Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance
Number of Posts and Reservation: UR – 01
Pay Scale: Level- 07 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400)
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ UT Government Servant upto five years as per instructions/order issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant para of the “instructions and Additional Information to candidates for Recruitment by Selection.”
Essential Qualification (s):
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from any recognized University plus 01 year experience in the relevant field i.e. Chemical from a recognized organization.
- Or, Master’s Degree in Chemistry from any recognized University.
- Or, Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) in the relevant field i.e. Chemical plus 01 year experience in the relevant field i.e. Chemical from a recognized organization.
- (Only those students who were enrolled with Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.)
- (i) The term recognized organization for 01 year essential experience in the relevant field i.e. Chemical shall include offices of the Central Government, State Government, Union Territories, Public Sector Undertakings, Semi Government, Statutory, Autonomous Organization and Companies registered under the Company Act, 2013.
- (ii) The qualification are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Desirable Qualification (s): NA
Duty(ies): Quality Assurance of Pyrotechnic, high explosive & non-explosive material used in Air Armament & Airborne Stores, Test in respect of Chemical composition & its mixing, petroleum products & greases.
Probation: Two years
Headquarters: New Delhi
Other Details: General Central Service, Group B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial). The post is permanent.
Any Other Conditions: DGAQA service has All India Service Liability clause. Thus candidates can be posted in those stations where vacancies exist throughout India.
Keywords: UPSC, Chem Engg, Chemistry, Recruitment, Foreman, Chemical, Defence, Aeronautical Quality Assurance. UPSC Chem Engg & Chemistry Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.