Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The University is situated at Rajabheta at a distance of about five kilometres to the south of the premier town of Dibrugarh in the eastern part of Assam as well as India. The University is located in a campus of 203 hectares out of which 74.3 hectares are under tea plantation.
Interested candidates are invited for walk-in-interview for one post of Project Fellow (PF) in a UGC sponsored project entitled “Development of novel biodegradable polymeric nanocarriers for viral reservoir targeting of anti-HIV drugs”.
Post: Project Fellow – 01
Essential Qualification: GPAT Qualified 1st class M.Pharm.
Emoluments: Rs. 14,000/- p.m. (fixed)
1. Date of Walk-in-Interview: 7th April 2016, Time: 11.00 A.M
2. Tenure of Project Fellow: 2 years
3. Candidates are required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview
4. The selected candidate is required to work full time in the project and may enroll for Ph.D. degree
5. No medical facilities and HRA are available
6. No TA/DA will
7. The interested candidate may register your name for the interview at the email ID: [email protected] with your CV by 5th April 2016.
Dr. Malay K Das,
Room No. 35 (1st Floor), Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh 786004