Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (CPL) is one of India’s most reputed, research-based, techno-savvy pharmaceutical companies with a focus in the area of Formulations & APIs and having its corporate office at Bhat, Ahmedabad and State-Of-Art manufacturing facilities compliant with USFDA, MHRA, TGA, MCA, MCC & WHO norms at Dholka, Ankleshwar, Kadi and Jammu.
Position : Officer / Sr Officer /Executive – Quality Control
Experience : 2-7 years
Desired Profile : B.Sc – Chemistry/M.Sc – Chemistry
Location : Ankleshwar
Job Profile :
- Responsible for planning of HPLC related analysis data and analysis of data generated through LIMS & SAP systems / modules .
- To ensure that the all the analysis performed in HPLC section is as per SOP and current specification and test procedures.
- To ensure all HPLC are working satisfactory. If some problem in system then try to resolve in consultation with service engineer.
- To maintain reference / working standard/impurity standard usage records.
- Review of in-process analysis data and approval for further processing of the batch.
- To maintain instrument history record.
- Joint analysis with R&D personnel during analytical method transfer on GC.
- Preparation of stability protocols and stability reports.
- To perform analysis of stability samples as per stability schedule
- Daily monitoring and recording of temperature and humidity of refrigerator / working standard chamber and laboratory area.
- Perform holding time study of intermediates and preparation of reports.
- To prepare/ check the protocols & reports for analytical method validation and analytical method transfer
- Inform and Investigate OOS results in RM/Intermediates/APIs
- Initiation of change control / deviations / NQI / OOT related to QC.
- Ensure CFR 21 part -11 compliance and follow good chromatography practices during analysis, integration and reviewing of on line and off
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme