Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Position : Officer QC
No of openings : 7
Experience : 1-3 years
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy; M.Pharma – Pharmacy | PG – M.Sc – Chemistry
Job Description :
- Observation of Good Laboratory practices and Good Documentation Practices Quality Control Procedures.
Sampling, Analysis of raw material, packing material, in process materials, intermediate finished products, Finished Products and stability samples.
- To check the test results against standards and time reporting.
- On-time testing of input materials, in-process samples, intermediates and finished products manufactured at unit and Loan Licence units.
- Follow all Good Laboratory Practices, Documentation Practices.
- Should have handled audits from regulatory agencies such as USFDA, MHRA, WHO etc.
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme