Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Title : Sr. Officer/Executive – Quality Control
No of Post : One
Age Limit : 21-28 years
Experience : 1 – 10 years (Grade Fitment will be as per experience levels)
Desired Profile : M.Sc (Org. Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry)(min marks 60%)
Preferred : Analytical experience in the pharma industry will be preferred. Should be well versed with QC activities of API in process labs.
Job Description :
Responsible for allocation and review of analysts work against standards.
- Maintaining RM control samples, performing routine analysis and reporting test results, conducting internal audits and preparing trend reports.
- Taking necessary investigative measures for out-of-specification laboratory results and facilitating achievement of production schedules.
- Responsible for staff development through proper induction and training.
Related Jobs :
- Advertisement for JRF in NMR metabolomics @ CBMR, Lucknow
- Recruitment of JRF in DST sponsored project @ University of Kalyani
- Vacancy notification for one JRF position @ Thapar University
- Hurry Candidates..!! Apply for two Pharmacist post @ Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru