ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AWARD OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
DRDO DEBEL MSc Chemistry Defence Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and development work in Life Support Systems, Biomedical devices, Environmental Protection Systems and Aircrew Protective Systems. DEBEL is looking for meritorious, young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in these frontier areas. DEBEL invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals with requisite qualifications, who desire to pursue defence-related research as Junior Research Fellows. Selection will be made on the basis of screening and interview.
Subject Code: JRF-01
No.of posts: 02
Master’s Degree in Chemistry with I division with valid NET qualification
OR JRF-01 02 BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 1° Division with valid NET/ GATE qualification OR ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 1% Division both at Graduate &
General Conditions for DRDO DEBEL MSc Chemistry job:
- Only candidates possessing the above-mentioned qualification(s) need to apply. All the qualifications acquired should be from recognized Universities/ Institutions. Candidates working in Government/ Public sector undertaking/ autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per Government of India norms. THE CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS is 31st AUGUST 2023.
- How to apply: After ensuring that fulfill all the eligibility conditions, Candidates should download and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format enclosed (also available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in). The signed Application Form along with certificate in support of minimum educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certificate in support of date of birth, GATE/ NET
Score card (if applicable), valid as on closing date of application, caste certificate (if applicable) should be | scanned in a single PDF file [File name should be: SUBJECT CODE_YOUR NAME_DATE OF EMAIL] and emailed to [email protected], before the closing date. INCOMPLETE/ PARTIALLY FILLED APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED.
- Screening of the applications will be carried out by a duly constituted Screening Committee and the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through Interview as mentioned for which date will be intimated to shortlisted candidates. The candidates should possess an active email ID till the selection process is completed. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- In case online interview are held, candidates should ensure Internet connectivity, Webcam, and necessary software at their end to attend the online interview through video conference and DEBEL shall not be responsible for any connectivity failure or communication faults during the online interview.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms, (Attach proof of conversion formula).
- Actual number of vacancies may vary as per Organisational requirement. Director, DEBEL reserves the right not to select any candidate, if suitable candidates are not available.
- The Fellowships shall be awarded initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules), with monthly emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- plus House Rent Allowance as admissible under the rules. ® It may be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
* Antecedents of candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
- The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for PhD as per extant regulations with any recognized University/ Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
- Candidates should be in possession of a copy of their online submitted application and a Government issued ID card(Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License etc.) during entrance at ADE.
- They should also possess all certificates/documents/testimonials in original along with a set of self attested copies of the same during interview for verification/retention.
- Candidates shall be allowed entry only through ADE Raman gate and they are requested to reach early for necessary security check formalities at entry gate. Late comers will not be allowed. ® Electronic items/mobile phones/pen drive/laptop/CDs are strictly not allowed inside the campus. ® There may be a written test(screening) to short list candidates for interview depending on the number of candidates appearing. Also, interview may continue on the next day and candidates are requested to plan
accordingly and make their own arrangements for overnight stay (if required).
- The fellowship [RF) is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
- Applicants are advised to monitor the DRDO website for any updates/changes.
® No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview in person or for joining, if selected.
Last Date To Apply: 31st August 2023
DRDO DEBEL MSc Chemistry job, DRDO DEBEL MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job