Msc Chemistry Jobs Post Vacancy For Assistance @ National Chemical Laboratory
Applicants are invited for project assistance post by National Chemical Laboratory. Candidates with MSc chemistry degree can apply for this job post. Below are the details of the job post.
Name of the Division: Center for Materials Characterization (CMC)
Job Title: Project Assistance
No. of positions:
- Project Assistant-II- 2 posts
- Project Assistant-Ill 1 posts
Project Assistant-II: Msc chemistry from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks (aggregate)
Project Assistant-Ill: Msc chemistry from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks (aggregate)
To operate and maintain Electron Microscopes (SEM TEM Etc.); Sample preparation and data analysis of TEM & SEM; Research work including nanomaterial synthesis and their general characterization.
- Project Assistant-II: 30 years
- Project Assistant-III: 35 years
- Project Assistant-II: Rs 25000/-
- Project Assistant-III: Rs 28000/-
How To Apply:
Applications giving full details in the following format combined with 2 copies of passport size photo along with attested copies of testimonials can kindly be filed:
(1) Title of the applicant
(2) Date of Birth
(3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Initial Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be generated at the time of meeting in support of their claim).
(4) Educational Qualification (provide details starting from SSC)
(5) Experience signaling full particulars
(6 ) Address for communication
(7) any relation** functioning in NCL, if yes, provide particulars.
(8) Telephone No.
(9) Email address
(10) Signature (on program & Biodata).
The application with the above information duly signed together with photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to:
The Head, Center for Material Characterization (Kind Attn: Dr. K. Selvaraj / Mr. R. S. Gholap, National Chemical Laboratory, Pashan Road, Pune – 411008,) so as to reach on or before 27/07/2018.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee at Conference Room, Center for Material Characterization, 1st Floor, Room No. 1727 at 10.00 am on 6/08/2018. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
View Main Notification