Career @ Covance | Drug Safety Associate Job Post Vacant
Applications are invited by Covance for a drug safety associate post vacancy. Candidates who want to build their career with Covance can apply for this job post. Below are the details of the job post.
Job Id: 2018-22362
Job Category: Clinical Operations
Job Title: Senior Associate Drug Safety
Employment: full time
- PharmD + 1-2 yrs relevant experience** (1 yr safety experience)
- relevant experience includes experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO industry, partly in related areas such as Medical Affairs, Clinical Data Entry and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Data Monitor, Regulatory Affairs, or Quality Assurance
- Handle and procedure expeditable adverse events to the necessary standard and apply them to the customer as well as the regulatory agencies (if needed ) within the agreed/stated timelines. The post holder is accountable for supplying this service to customers either as a service function to the customer project groups or as a standalone small business.
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to provide all clients, both internal and external, with the appropriate quality of service in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- He/she will be expected to comply with the Lawful requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, the COSHH regulations 1989 and the EC (European Commission) Directives 1992/3 as Recorded in the Organization’s Health & Safety Manual