Mother Sparsh QC Executive Job – Apply Now
About the Brand:
Mother Sparsh (backed by ITC) initiated its journey around 5 years back intending to provide the best of the skincare/healthcare products for babies and mothers. In a short span, we have made the right innovations by developing the gentlest product for babies and the environment as well. The brand made its mark with India’s First “Eco-friendly Water-based wipes” and later launched the “Plant-Powered” baby care range. We have been awarded many prestigious awards in this short duration and are known among India’s top baby care startups. The brand has registered 4x growth in the last 2 financial quarters & known to be the leading D2C venture in the Indian market.
- Conduct routine quality control tests on raw materials, in-process samples, and finished cosmetic products to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Utilize analytical techniques, stability of cosmetic formulations.
- Perform Documentations As per cGMP.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to investigate and resolve quality issues, deviations, and non-conformances.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of testing procedures, results, and any corrective actions taken.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other relevant regulations.
- Assist in the development and validation of analytical methods for new products or processes.
- Participate in the creation and review of standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to quality control activities.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies to enhance the quality control processes.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and support the implementation of quality management systems.
- BSc, MSc, Pharmacy & Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a Quality Control Chemist in the cosmetics or personal care industry.
- Strong knowledge of analytical techniques and instrumentation used in cosmetic testing.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, such as FDA regulations for cosmetics.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Experience: 2 – 6 Years.
Preferred Background– Personal Care & Cosmetics
Gender Preference: Male Only
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here
Keywords: QC Executive, Pharma, Quality Control, Senior Executive, Mother Sparsh, ITC, Chandigarh. Mother Sparsh QC Executive Job – Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.