Freshers Pharma Analyst Job at Pfizer – Apply Online
Associate, Junior Central Testing Analyst
Locations: India – Chennai
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: 4905445
As part of the Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) group, an integral delivery unit within the Pfizer Research and Development (PRD) organization, the Junior Central Testing Analyst is responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing of database screens in accordance with protocol and ensure the end users can enter the data as per the standards and expectation. In addition to the screen testing, the Junior Central Testing Analyst will also be responsible to perform the testing of edit check to ensure the checks are rightly programmed, appropriate, and adequate as per the specification.
- Perform activities, including but not limited to the testing of CRF design, Acquisition & Processing of electronic data, such as external eData, Lab Data, and PK/PD Data, database edit checks under appropriate oversight.
- Accountable for high quality and on-time delivery for assigned deliverables.
- Ensure the consistent use and application of applicable data standards and ensure data quality and consistency across programs and repositories.
- Ensure work carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and working practices.
- Understand the Protocol to perform Screen testing.
- Participate in UAT feedback meetings.
- Track the lessons learned and share the knowledge across the team.
- Complete all the documentation related to study and share it with the study Team.
- Awareness of clinical development and pharmaceuticals as a regulated industry
- Awareness of healthcare regulatory authorities (e.g., FDA, Health Canada)
- Ability to learn clinical data management processes and principles in the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates required verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate remotely.
- Capable of learning technical data systems.
- Capable of learning how to use data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, J-Review)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement. Health Sciences experience or Technology degree preferred.
- 0 to 1 year of relevant experience in Clinical domain / Life Sciences / Pharma.
- Knowledge and experience in functional / automation testing, SDLC, database management role, understanding key processes and principles associated with the role including CRF design, database set-up, edit check specification, data transfer activities preferred.
Primarily an office-based position involving sitting in front of a computer for large periods of work time, making presentations, etc.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Click here to apply for the Associate, Junior Central Testing Analyst position at Pfizer.
Keywords: Pfizer, Pharma, Associate Role, Junior Central Testing Analyst, Job Posting, Clinical Data Sciences, User Acceptance Testing, Database Screens, Protocol, Data Quality, SOPs, Clinical Development, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare Regulatory Authorities, Data Visualization Tools, Microsoft Office Suite. Freshers Pharma Analyst Job at Pfizer – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.