Pharma Scientist Job at Kenvue, Apply Online
Kenvue is currently recruiting for:
This position reports into Principal Scientist and is based at Greater Mumbai.
Who We Are
At Kenvue, we realize the extraordinary power of everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science, we’re the house of iconic brands – including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON’S® and BAND-AID® that you already know and love. Science is our passion; care is our talent. Our global team is made up with 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation and committed to deliver the best products to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a Kenvuer means to have the power to impact the life of millions of people every day. We put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science and solve with courage – and have brilliant opportunities waiting for you! Join us in shaping our future–and yours. For more information, click here.
The R&D Centre located in Mumbai, India
The R&D Centre located in Mumbai, India was established with an objective to support India and the APAC region. With years, it has expanded its operations to support Consumer Health R&D sitesworldwide. It is unique because in addition to executing India Business Deliverables, it is a significant contributor to Global Consumer Health Product and Technology Deployment. It incorporates different technical functions which support global R&D New Product launches and changes to existing formulations. The R&D Centre employs over 130 employees and contractors. It also partners with third party labs and agencies who have more than 50 employees working on Kenvue R&D projects.
What You Will Do
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various Global Consumer Health R&D sites. The position demands a data reviewer/technical writer role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of Kenvue analytical team leader.
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. not limited to stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, Global change control, procedures, test methods, product specifications, etc.
- Review of analytical data for accuracy, compliance to quality requirements and completeness e.g. lab notebooks, raw data, LIMS entries, technical reports, etc.
- Review of technical documents such as analytical reports, method transfer/method validation protocols, reports, etc. as required.
- Connect with internal groups, Global cross functional partners for collating all information and documents required for preparing technical documentation.
- Responsibilities related to laboratory processes, calibration and other related activities.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience: Minimum 4 years to 8 years (Prior work experience in Analytical function preferred)
- Education: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm
- Other Skills: MS office
- Excellent technical writing skills: Drafting, articulation, correctness of language, word/excel/power-point formatting and use of appropriate features.
- Adequate knowledge related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Deep knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate and documentation practices.
- Technical skills related to data review, interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations, NC and CAPA, change control, impact assessments, etc.
- Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly.
- Ability to connect with cross functions and global partners and collate information.
- Attention to detail and diligence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Benefit Package.
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Editor’s Note: Pharma Scientist Job at Kenvue, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.