Pharmaceutical Sciences QA Novo Nordisk – Apply Online
Are you interested in joining the high-performing Novo Nordisk team that is crucial in driving business success? If challenges inspire you and want to foster innovation in a multifaceted and inspiring work environment, apply now to be our “Quality Assurance Associate” in Ahmedabad. Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply Now
As a Quality Assurance Associate, your primary responsibility is to oversee adherence to NN QMS in the NN outsourced warehousing partner & act as the key quality contact person for warehousing activities. You are accountable for product receipt & handling, product release, repackaging, documentation control, and other related activities. Moreover, you will conduct GMDP training for relevant employees of NN’s outsourced partner. You will be further responsible for:
- Conduct random checks for compliance with product receipt & dispatches, monitor handling & storage of NN products, report deviations & issues, review temperature data monthly, and ensure proper hygiene & pest controls at the NN outsourced warehouse.
- As the receiver for NN-owned products, you will be responsible for evaluating and releasing the products, as well as reviewing temperature excursions during transit and storage.
- Ensure GMP compliance by overseeing repacking on the shop floor. Review and approve batch documentation for repackaging before release.
- Please review and comment on the Standard operating system (SOP) for NN’s outsourced warehouse. Ensure that NN-related documents are archived properly, approve their destruction based on the retention period, and maintain, distribute, and implement procedures and quality agreement requirements.
- Provide QA oversight as per Novo Nordisk requirements. Review calibration certificates for cold rooms and product handling areas. Review product destruction documents. Support quality requirements at outsourced warehouse.
- Graduate in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Post-Graduate in life sciences.
- 3 + years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Quality Assurance.
- Should be Proficient in High Performing.
- Proficient in Stakeholder Management and Interpersonal skills.
- Business and Industry understanding.
- Innovating in a changing environment.
- Proficient in Quality Intelligence.
- Implement and Maintain local QMS.
Keywords: Pharmaceutical Sciences, QA, Novo Nordisk, Quality Assurance Associate, Quality, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN.