Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the intending qualified and competent candidates for 01(one) post of Laboratory Assistant (Contractual), in the Centre for Tea & Agro Studies, Dibrugarh University which shall have to reach the undersigned on or before 20th January,2017.
Post: Laboratory Assistant, (contractual), 1 post (unreserved) Centre for Tea & Agro Studies.
- B.Sc with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics or B.Sc with major in Chemistry
- Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs.8000/- (Rupees eight thousand) only p.m.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having soil analysis/testing experience in Laboratory
The prescribed form for the above post can be downloaded from the Dibrugarh University website www.dibru.ac.in. The application form must be submitted to the Assistant Registrar(Admn)i/c, D.U. along with all the necessary documents and Demand Draft of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred Only)drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch,(Code 994000)Dibrugarh. N.B.
1. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and terminable at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Age of the candidate should not be below 18 years and should not exceed 38 years on 01.01.2017.Relaxation of upper limit of age will be as per Rules.
3. No TA/DA will be entertained to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Application Deadline – 20th January 2017