IFF Quality Specialist Job Opening For Chemistry – Apply Online
Date: Dec 21, 2023
Location: Mumbai, IN, 400051
Company: IFF Family of Companies
Req ID: 494142
Are you inspired to contribute your expertise to a global leading Ingredients organization? We are a global leader in taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of solutions for the food & beverage industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our Global Operational Quality team as Quality Specialist. Come join the global Ingredients leader where science and creativity meet to create essential solutions for a better world!
As Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for managing a region of customers in APAC as part of the Global Operational Quality team, division of Pharma Solutions. You will be the first point of contact for the customer (account/region), will address customer questions or issues related to quality for the whole product range and will escalate issues when required.
The role is Mumbai based and will report to Global Director, Operational Quality & Pharma.
How you will Contribute
- Monitor responses to product and service quality complaints for customers and/or the region.
- Identify and escalate customer issues to appropriate internal functions.
- Partner with appropriate functions (e.g., AD&I, Account Managers, Quality Managers, Regulatory) to address customer issues, as they arise.
- Support customer specification requests through the appropriate work process.
- Support customer audit requests.
- Support Pharma Solutions quality strategy within the region.
- Support customer queries, working with appropriate roles (e.g., QM, Tech Info).
- Support updates to product documentation.
- Assist with quality-related projects.
- Support Quality Agreement work processes.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Food Technology or any other relevant discipline.
- Atleast 4-5 years of experience in product safety and regulatory requirements for food, excipients, cosmetics, and/or API.
- Experience working in a Good Manufacturing practice environment.
- Experience in conducting root cause analysis and investigation.
- Proven Expertise with SAP and Salesforce is preferred.
- Ability to work independently to manage work progression and timelines.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and remain calm and solution oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong technical writing experience.
- Shows initiative beyond the scope of a project/task.
- Meticulous, self-driven, agile and customer focus.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
Editor’s Note: IFF Quality Specialist Job Opening For Chemistry – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.