Chemistry Jobs at Coca-Cola Company, Apply Online
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Job ID: R-94652
Time Type: Full time
Post Date: December 20, 2023
Plant QSE Lead
BASE LOCATION: Work from a CPS Plant in Gujrat
- While managing team of associates, you will enhance the Quality, Safety & Environment (QSE) function in full responsiveness to business needs of CPS Plant to ensure zero accidents and zero defect production.
- As a QSE lead of the Plant, set BP targets for the Plant, and track, measure and analyze Plant KPIs for QSE and ensure corrective and preventive actions are taken to achieve the BP targets and drive QSE culture to ensure full compliance and governance supporting to achieve the BP targets for plant.
- Ensure full compliance with TCCC safety, occupational health and environment and food safety policies as well as with local regulatory requirements pertaining to safety, food safety and environment. Lead implementation and certification of KORE/ISO systems, and ensure associates capability enhancement to adapt to the complexity in operation.
- On top of the Plant QSE Manager role, participate in QSE projects and plant initiatives like operational excellence, digitization, value creation, etc which will be implemented time to time as per annual business plan.
- Strategy: Set the strategic direction and annual BP for QSE function for the Plant aligning with CPS QSE strategies and Plant Business plan. Develop QSE Goals with business needs and design strategies to achieve BP targets such as Water use ratio, Energy use ratio, Carbon emissions, Total Incident rate, Total delivered quality, Cost of poor quality, Product defect rate, etc. Also responsible for CAPEX/OPEX planning. Accountable for recommending and executing decisions across CPS Plant and CPS Global that impacts all areas of food safety and quality of BBs and Concentrates
- People & Infrastructure Capability Management: Participate in PE process of QSE Associates and performance management and building their capabilities as per changing business needs. Deliver QSE projects and initiatives in the plant by allocating the right resources in the right work scopes.
- Implementation of Governance and Program Management: Lead a cross functional teams in the plant to implement ISO 9001, ISO 14001,ISO 18001,FSSC 22000,ISO/IEC 17025 and KORE, etc. Ensuring all the certifications/audits planned for the year are achieved and PASSED. Lead change management, internal audits, corrective action program and investigations for improvements. Protect the confidential information in the Plant as per corporate policies.
- Ensure Compliances and drive Continuous Improvement/Digitization: Strategically review to retain and improve QSE function knowledge/skills. Should be able to lead operational excellence, digitization and value creation projects in QSE area.
- Risk Management: Pro-actively work with stakeholders to identify and mitigate risk through process definition and various risk reduction methodologies w.r.t. local regulations, Quality ,safety, environment for business continuity.
- CPS Network contribution: Participate in network projects and support to people in QSE work-stream team to develop and improve self in their capabilities, capacities, leadership and competences, working together.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post Graduate/Graduate in chemistry, food science, Food Technology.
- Minimum 7-10 years in food manufacturing or pharmaceutical company in similar positions – managing Quality, Safety & Environment.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Safety, Food Safety requirements along with local regulations is required.
- Knowledge of beverage industry, advanced analytical instruments, statistical process control, method validations, measurement of uncertainty and data interpretation etc.
- Ability to influence and work with multiple stakeholders and handle conflicting priorities in a large.
Microsoft Office; Troubleshooting; Project Management; organization; Compliance; Six Sigma; ISO 14000; ISO 18000
Keywords: Chemistry Jobs, Coca-Cola Company, QSE Lead, Quality, Safety, Environment, Pune, Maharashtra, Full Time, Job ID, R-94652. Chemistry Jobs at Coca-Cola Company, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.