BioGeneric Pharma S.A.E. – Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
BioGeneric Pharma S.A.E., a leading factory in biotechnology in the Middle East, is seeking to hire a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in regulatory affairs with a track record of success in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Preparation of complete regulatory files for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of release files for the release of shipments.
- Establish strong communication with all stakeholders involved in the registration process to ensure smooth implementation and approval process.
- Be updated on all registration guidelines.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy/biotechnology/science
- 2 to 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical registration life cycle
- Strong communication skills and connections with the EDA departments
- Biologicals registration experience is a plus.
- Regulatory Exportation experience is a plus.
- Experience and certification in Pharmacovigilance is a plus.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs and mention the job title in the subject line to: [email protected]
Keywords: Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, BioGeneric Pharma, Pharmaceutical Industry, Regulatory Affairs, Biotechnology, Middle East. Subscribe toRasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.