Indegene Pharma Regulatory Associate Job Opening, Apply Online
Title: Senior Regulatory Associate
Date: 20 Nov 2023
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We are driven by our purpose to enable healthcare organizations be future ready. We offer accelerated, global growth opportunities for talent that’s bold, industrious and nimble. With Indegene, you gain a unique career experience that celebrates entrepreneurship, and is guided by passion, innovation, collaboration and empathy. To explore exciting opportunities at the convergence of healthcare and technology, check out www.careers.indegene.com.
What if we told you that you can move to an exciting role in an entrepreneurial organization without the usual risks associated with it?
We understand that you are looking for growth in your career at this point and we would love for you to join us in our journey and grow with us. At Indegene, our roles come with the excitement you require at this stage of your career with the reliability you seek. We believe in creating leaders of tomorrow and mentor our leads to help them grow and nurture them as people managers and account managers.
We are a rapidly growing global organization and are scouting for the best talentfor this phase of growth. With us, you are at the intersection of two of the most exciting industries of healthcare and technology. We offer global opportunities with fast-track careers while you work with a team that is fueled by purpose. The combination of this will lead to a truly differentiated experience for you.
If this excites you, then apply below.
ROLE PURPOSE: Candidate will be responsible for preparing and managing regulatory dossiers, coordinating with regulatory authorities for ASEAN markets – Australia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Macao, Indonesia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan Thailand, Vietnam, and providing guidance on regulatory requirements to internal teams
- Good communication skills (Written and Oral)
- MS Office (Excel and Power point), Adobe Professional
- Desirable to have hands on experience on RIMS preferably Veeva Vault, Trackwise
- Thorough knowledge of ASEAN markets – country requirements/regulatory affairs procedures for initial submission, licensing, post approval submission management
- Experience with global regulatory submission formats, including familiarity with submission publishing activities
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates and or participates in cross functional meetings with stakeholders
- Markets Handled: Australia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Macao, Indonesia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan Thailand, Vietnam
- Understands the regulatory framework, including regional trends, for various types of applications and procedures for small and large molecules across ASEAN markets
- Leads and / or contributes to the planning, preparation (including authoring where relevant) and delivery of simple, and with experience, increasingly more complex regulatory maintenance submissions from either a global and/or regional perspective.
- Hands-on experience on regulatory document management systems and publishing tools
- Able to support and prepare Module 1 documents – submission form, cover letter, notification forms, comparison tables for regulatory submission
- Uses and shares best practices, when handling various applications and procedures during interactions with health authorities and in day-to-day work, while operating in a highly dynamic environment
- Review the content prepared by junior team members. Validate the authenticity of the content by performing QC of the dossier prepared
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, quality assurance, and manufacturing, to gather necessary information and documentation for dossier preparation
- Tracks timely delivery of submission components, coordinates submission publishing activities with publishing team and organizes internal review and approvals.
- Tracking and maintaining the submission trackers
- Identifies regulatory risks and proposes mitigations to Lead and cross functional teams
- Ensure submission/query/additional request by HA should be communicated to the global colleagues through agreed process
- Able to extract regulatory intelligence information (requirements for CTA, drug/device/cosmetic/food registration etc.)
- Provides coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing within the regulatory organisation
- Mentoring of new joiners with respect to SOPs and processes
- Exhibit flexibility in moving across new projects and preparation of multiple document types
- Continuously enhance and maintain knowledge of various writing guidelines for different deliverables by doing various assignments
- Understand various target audience and methods to approach different deliverables
- Volunteer in training programmes to develop skills in areas relevant to the job in addition to the areas of interest
EDUCATION: BPharm / MPharm/ Pharm D/ MSc
EXPERIENCE: Required 4-6 years of experience in ASEAN markets
LOCATION: Bangalore, Hyderabad (Office-based/Hybrid)
Keywords: Indegene, Pharma, Regulatory Associate, Job Opening, Bangalore, Apply Online. Indegene Pharma Regulatory Associate Job Opening, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.