Astra Zeneca Pharma Job – Apply For Clinical Data Manager Post
Senior Clinical Data Manager I
India – Bangalore
Time type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: R-184922
Introduction to Role
Assist with coordination the Clinical Data Management (CDM) deliverables on assigned clinical studies and may be an expert on CDM processes, standards, and technology. May be a member of the Global Study Team (GST) for less complex studies. Collaborates with DM vendors and liaise with a variety of departments on a local and/or global level to ensure each study is run in accordance with the specifics of the model. Maintains Business Continuity for CDM processes and standards, including the integrity of the clinical database for the relevant studies. May work under the direction of an experienced Principal Clinical Data Manager.
In this role, you will provide study-level CDM administrative support based on the relevant model and DM Vendor. This may include but is not limited to activities related to the study start-up, conduct, and closeout phases. You will also have day-to-day responsibilities such as study status reporting to the relevant clinical study team members, collaboration with Data Management Vendor regarding upcoming deliverables and milestone achievements, and oversight of thedata quality, documentation quality, and types of these deliverables and milestones.
- University or college degree in life sciences or related subject, pharmacy, nursing, or equivalent relevant degree
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Management and experience in the Biotech/Pharma/CRO industry
- Demonstrated current understanding of Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP) and relevant regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience of clinical databases, different clinical data management systems, and electronic data capture (EDC)
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in query management process and reconciliation activities
- Ability to work flexibly on simultaneous projects and proactively manage time to meet own deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process.
- State of the art understanding of database structures, programming languages, data standards (CDISC), and practices as they apply to CRF design, database development, data handling, and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical data system design/development/validation and system interoperability.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with external partners.
- Understanding of database structures, programming languages, data standards (CDISC), and practices as they apply to CRF design, database development, data handling, and reporting.
- Knowledge of SQL, 4GL, VBA, or R software.
Date Posted: 20-Nov-2023
Closing Date: 30-Nov-2023
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: AstraZeneca, Senior Clinical Data Manager I, India, Bangalore, Full time, R-184922. Astra Zeneca Pharma Job – Apply For Clinical Data Manager Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.