Novartis Pharma Scientific Expert Job Opening, Apply Online
Novartis is a pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. We are dedicated to improving global health through innovative research and development.
Clinical Scientific Expert I
Position Title: Clinical Scientific Expert-I
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for ensuring high quality clinical trial data review/insights and analysis as directed by the Integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT)
- Perform high quality clinical data review and identify clinical data insights through patient level review and trends analysis, supporting Interim Analysis, Database and Post Lock activities and facilitate resolution of clinical data issues. Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights with an emphasis on subject safety and eligibility, data integrity, trend identification, analysis and remediation, and identification of cases for medical review.
- Contributes to the development the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy, ensuring that protocol-level deviations, eligibility criteria, study assessments & other aspects of the protocol are implemented consistently across the study.
- In conjunction with the relevant line functions, may contribute to Case Report Form (CRF) development, and support the implementation of data capture tools.
- Contribute to and facilitate data review process improvements e.g. identification of delinquent/redundant reports and/or implementation of innovative data analysis processes and tools.
- May contribute (in collaboration with relevant line functions) to the development of study-level documents, including clinical sections of key regulatory documents, such as Investigator’s Brochures, briefing books, safety updates and submission dossiers. In collaboration with relevant line functions, review/write clinical trial documents for study CSR activities, and publications.
- May support pharmacovigilance activities (e.g., reviewing/contributing to aggregate reports/patient narratives, attendance of Safety Monitoring Meetings (SMT)), if required.
- Produce training materials and provide training to iCTT.
- Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master’s, PharmD, M.Pharma, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent English (oral and written).
- 5 to 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research organization – Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
- Work experience in clinical operations preferable.
- Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process – Strong analytical / computational background – Demonstrates strong Medical / scientific writing skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze / interpret / report data effectively.
Please apply here for this role.
Keywords: Novartis Pharma, Scientific Expert, Job Opening, Apply Online. Novartis Pharma Scientific Expert Job Opening, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.