Pharma Executive QC Job at Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies
Executive/Sr. Executive QC (Chemical/Functional/Component/Microbiology)
Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies · Trivandrum, Kerala, India
About the job
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates are proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the lives of patients around the world. We make medical devices and related products that are used to collect, separate, manufacture, and process various components of blood and cells. With our innovative technologies and service offerings, we touch a patient’s life every second of every day and are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we serve. With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits, and a distinct culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to work, grow, and be part of a team that is focused on making a difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your potential.
- Responsible for completing testing as part of Chemical, Functional, Microbiological, and incoming inspection
- Responsible for providing support to Global Quality projects
- Responsible for providing support to complete gap assessments
Other duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for Analysis and inspection of raw materials, accessory items, and finished product.
- Responsible for In-process Testing and water testing.
- Responsible for Microbiological testing (Sterility/BET/Microbial Enumeration/Clean room monitoring)
- Responsible for making sure that data is accurately recorded in accordance with guidelines.
- Responsible for reporting, trending, and presenting results.
- Responsible for Calibration of Glassware and Instruments.
- Responsible for ensuring products are complying to the established regulatory guidelines with respect to product compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring GLP and cGDP requirements are in place.
- Responsible for supporting WCM, Lean, Six Sigma projects, root cause analysis, Productivity projects.
- Responsible for Maintenance of water quality through testing.
- Responsible for empowering people by giving required training
- Responsible for qualification of analytical instruments and QC equipment
- Responsible for New product evaluation and stability studies.
- Responsible for Monthly trending of test results.
- Responsible for subcontractor training and audits.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/ Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis/Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Experience: 2 to 8 year experience in relevant areas.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge on instrumental analysis (Ion chromatography/HPLC/UV/GC/FTIR etc)
- Knowledge on Microbiological testing.
- Knowledge on performing test as per Pharmacopoeial requirements (USP/IP/EP)
- Data Integrity
- Knowledge on different types of chemical analysis
- Able to understand and identify key objectives across the business.
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks, and priorities concurrently.
- Knowledge about blood bags and applications
Have strong communication skills complemented with the right technical skills to drive meaningful
Keywords: Executive, QC, Chemical, Functional, Component, Microbiology, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, Trivandrum, Kerala, India. Pharma Executive QC Job at Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.