Govt KAPL Chemistry & Pharma Job – Applications Invited
Govt KAPL Pharma job opening 2022, Pharmacy job opening 2022. Pharma and chemistry job. B Pharma job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022. Pharmacy job opening 2022. Govt pharma job opening 2022, Govt job 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Analyst-III-QC.
No. of post: 8 posts[ UR-04,OBC-03,ST-01]
Age: Around 32 Years
Department– Quality Control [QC]
Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry [06 posts]
Experience: Minimum 3 year in reputed Pharmaceutical industries
Job Location: Peenya, Bengaluru
Salary Package: Monthly Gross Salary Around Rs. 29600/-[ Basic+VDA+HRA]
JOB DESCRIPTION – Analyst (Chemical Section)
- Analysis of Sterile Bulk, Non-Sterile API, Excipients, Colors & Flavours (Test parameters to be analysed as per Specification) <
- Preparation and Standardization of Volumetric Solution and checking of their validity time to time.
- Preparation of working standard as and when required and documenting.
- Analysis of In-process samples and finished products of Tablets, Capsules, Syrups, Suspension, and powders, (Weight variation, DT, Friability, pH, Uniformity of content,
- Disintegration and Dissolution Test, Assay and Related Substances).
- Analysis of In-process samples and finished products of Dry powder injections ( Weight variation, pH, Uniformity of content, Clarity and colour of solution, Particle count, Assay and Related Substances).
- Analysis of In-process samples and finished products of Liquid injections (Volume variation, pH, Uniformity of content, Clarity and colour of solution, Particle count, Assay and Related Substances).
- Handling of Instruments such as pH meter and conductivity meter, UV
- Spectrophotometer, Particulate count tester, HPCL, Dissolution, Disintegration, Friabilator, Gas Chromatography, AAS, and TOC, Bursting strength apparatus.
- Analysis of water samples and trending.
- Analysis of Packing material (primary, secondary and tertiary packing materials).
- Dispensing of Raw Materials and packing materials (As per the indent).
- To check the validity of Chemicals time to time and to inform the availability of chemicals.
- Pre-Purchase sample analysis and documentation.
- Report writing and documentation.
Job Title: Junior Executive-Quality Assurance.
No. of post: 1[UR]
Age: 24-30 Years
Department– Quality Assurance
Qualification: B.Pharma /M.Pharma
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in relevant field
Job Location: Kottur Village, Dharwad.
Salary Package: Monthly Gross Salary Around Rs.40635/-[ Basic+VDA+HRA]
Experience required as under:
- Monitoring of QA activities and shall co-ordinate the activities of all the functional areas in the department.
- Responsible to implement GMP and GLP standards & preparation of related Documentation
- Ensure adherence to QMS and 100% updating of records as and when required.
- Preparation of all SOP of QA with implementation & Monitoring of respective department.
Preparation & execution APQR.
- Organizing & Documentation of Training Program with coordination of concerned department
- Preparation & execution of qualification documents of new Machines/ Equipment’s/Instruments.
- Responsible for annual Calibration of Lab Equipment’s with co-ordination with E & P Department.
- Provide quality support for the development of appropriate Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Assessing change requests on consistency, relevance, GMP compliance and clarity.
How To Apply:
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format [Application For Employment] available in our Company’s website :www.kaplindia.com along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 30.09.2022 to Deputy General Manager – HRD.
Note: Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.
Editors Note: Govt KAPL Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more