Accenture Pharma Clinical Data Review Analyst Job Opening
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Clinical – Clinical Data Review Analyst
Job No.: 303257
Skill required: Clinical – Clinical Data Review
Designation: Clinical Data Svs Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy/BE
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bringtheir vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience. You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation and Close-Out activities which includes initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc. You will be expected to manage & review data generated through manual or programmed listings including, but not limited to all external data sources and SAEs.
What are we looking for?
- Clinical Data Management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- In this role, you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Bachelor of Pharmacy/BE
Keywords: Accenture Pharma Clinical Data Review Analyst Job Opening, Apply Online, Bengaluru, Clinical Data Management, Bachelor of Pharmacy, BE, Apply Now. Accenture Pharma Clinical Data Review Analyst Job Opening. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.