Chemistry Research Job Ahmedabad – Apply at Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd.
Date: Nov 5, 2023
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Established in 1999, Lambda Therapeutic Research is a leading full-service Global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad (India), with facilities and operations in Mehsana (India), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK), Toronto (Canada), Pittsburgh (USA) and Las Vegas (USA).
Lambda provides comprehensive end-to-end clinical research services to the global innovator, biotech, and generic pharmaceutical industries. With a commitment to excellence, our experienced team of 1500+ professionals utilizes cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions to provide a full spectrum of clinical trial solutions spanning from preclinical research to post-marketing studies. Over 22 years of dedication to excellence has earned us numerous accolades, including the distinction of ‘Best Indian CRO’ by Frost & Sullivan (USA) and the coveted title of ‘Great Indian Workplace’ by UBS Transformance.
Delivering the best accomplished by hiring the best. Employees are the pillars that hold up every quality promise that we make. That is why, we at Lambda are always looking for qualified and energetic individuals, with a desire for excellence, to join our team.
Should be able to develop and validate of LBA basedbioanalytical methods. Also, able to Independently execute ELISA / ligand binding assays. Cell based assays
- Act as an Analyst for development and validation of LBA based bioanalytical methods.
- Analyze samples of pre-clinical and clinical studies as per respective draft method SOPs / method SOPs.
- Act as study personnel in GLP studies and follow OECD principles.
- Ensure flawless execution of method validation and study sample analysis experiments.
- Record data accurately and contemporaneously.
- Compilation, analysis, and interpretation of Projects/MD/MV data.
- Write reports, SOPs and plans.
- Assist in root cause analysis or investigations for non-conformities / deviations.
- Assist in reconciliation of study or MV raw data.
- Assist in archival of MD / MV / Study data.
- Assist in management of inventory for critical reagents or general reagents or consumables.
- Create new system SOPs or revise existing SOPs of BA-Biosimilar function.
Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of the Department/ Project Head
Minimum 3 years of experience
- MSc in Chemistry having exposure in ELISA, MSD, Cell Culture techniques.
- Independent execution of ELISA / ligand binding assays. Cell based assays Should be able to perform data analysis data recording
- Manage documentation – Plans and Reports Knowledge of cell-based assay is desirable
- Knowledge of PK and Immunogenicity method validation is desirable
- Work Ethic
- Employment History
- Technical Knowledge
- Academic Qualifications
- Interpersonal / Leadership skills
- Presentation / Communication skills
- Impression and Enthusiasm
- Organizational Culture fit
- Accomplishments & Strengths
- Flexibility/Planning & Organizing
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Research Job Ahmedabad – Apply at Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.