Piramal Pharma Executive Production Job – Apply Online
Piramal Pharma Vacancy Piramal Pharma job. Piramal Ltd invites postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Execuitve. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Executive Production – (2000020K)
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mahad
Work Locations: Mahad Piramal Enterprises Limited, Plot no. K-1 Additional M.I.D.C. Mahad 402302
Organization: Pharma Solutions Rotating
1. To maintain department cleanliness.
2. To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
3. To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
4. To ensure participation and consultation of the worker.
5. Ensure use of PPE.
6. To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non-conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
7. To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
8. To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
9. To ensure disposal of waste.
10. To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
11. To prepare and review departmental documents.
12. To Coordination, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
13. To get optimum productivity withinspecified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
14. Responsible for providing a quality product and maintaining a quality system of the company.
15. Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
16. Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
17. To allocate manpower.
18. Verification of Raw materials in granulation, Coating.
19. To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression and Coating activities in the department as per plan.
20. To update departmental documents and records.
21. To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
22. To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
23. To maintain an inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in granulation and compression department.
24. To train workmen and subordinates.
25. To give requisition of BMRs and BPRs to the QA department.
26. To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
27. Intimate material shortages to the planning department.
28. To Update KPIs.
29. To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
30. To report the near-miss incident to Human resources and safety department.
31. To make a plan of manpower required to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
32. To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
33. To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
34. To improve product quality and productivity.
35. To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
36. To ensure compliance to the safety measures.
37. To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by the maintenance department.
38. To complete the monthly production plan.
39. To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
40. To coordinate to an external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
41. To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, Processes and Company Policies.
42. Preparation of Documents for ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 18001:2007 & its Compliance. Authorised to prevent improper workplace conditions.
Editors Note: Piramal Pharma Executive Production Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.