About the job
We are looking for a skilled professional with 3-5 years of experience to join our team as a Computational Chemistry Expert at Ikiminds, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The ideal candidate will have experience in using modeling and simulation tools to aid in the synthesis of APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients). The role involves working closely with chemists and other scientists to design and optimize synthetic routes for the production of APIs. The salary is open to negotiation.
- Developing and implementing computer-aided synthesis (CAS) tools and workflows
- Creating and maintaining databases of chemical reactions and compounds
- Using CAS tools such as ChemDraw, ChemOffice, Reaxys, SYBYL-X etc. to design and optimize synthetic routes for APIs
- Collaborating with chemists and other scientists to identify areas for optimization and improvement
- Communicating results and recommendations to project teams and management
- MSc/PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- Strong background in synthetic organic chemistry
- Experience with computer-aided synthesis tools and workflows
- Familiarity with modeling and simulation software
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you are passionate about using technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of chemical synthesis, we encourage you toapply for this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Computational Chemistry Expert, Ikiminds, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, modeling and simulation tools, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, synthesis, chemists, optimization, chemical reactions, compounds, ChemDraw, ChemOffice, Reaxys, SYBYL-X, synthetic organic chemistry, computer-aided synthesis tools, modeling and simulation software, problem-solving, communication, collaboration.