MSc Chem & Pharma Scientist Job Opening at USP – Apply Now!
Job Posting: Scientist I, RSL
Location: Hyderabad, India
Brief Job Overview
This is a non-supervisory position in Reference Standard Laboratory responsible for performing the required tests as part of the project and maintaining the GLP environment in the Laboratory. The incumbent will utilize his or her technical expertise, knowledge of pharmaceutical analysis in collaborative testing, efficient and effective laboratory operations.
How will YOU create impact here at USP?
- Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
- Responsible for preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking, sample archival and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and troubleshoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the Equipment as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing, and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Who USP is Looking For?
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of our mission, commitment to excellence through inclusive and equitable behaviors and practices, ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders, along with the following competencies and experience:
Education: Masters degree in chemistry or Pharmacy.
- 1 to 3 years with relevant laboratory experience for Masters degree candidates.
- Expert in HPLC with Empower software, wet analytical techniques and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience in a reputed organization with API material testing.
- Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additional Desired Preferences
- Proficient in other analytical techniques like GC, IC, Mass Spectrometry, Thermal, Elemental analysis by ICP etc.
- Proficient with test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.).
- Having knowledge of Lab Management System and Electronic Laboratory Notebook, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages.
Apply now: Link to Original Notification
Keywords: MSc Chem, Pharma Scientist, Job Opening, USP, Scientist I, RSL, Hyderabad, India, Laboratory, GLP, pharmaceutical analysis, HPLC, Empower software, wet analytical techniques, API material testing, pharmaceutical testing, GC, IC, Mass Spectrometry, Thermal, Elemental analysis by ICP, compendial methods, Lab Management System, Electronic Laboratory Notebook, ERP, QR coding system.