IIT Hyderabad MSc Chemistry Research Job Recruitment Opening – Apply Now!
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi – 502 284, Sangareddy, Telangana, INDIA
Phone: (040) 2301 6033; Fax: (040) 2301 6003 /32
Advertisement for the position of JRF at the Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Applications are invited from talented, motivated candidates for a research project in the Department of Chemistry of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) on a DST funded project.
Name of the position: Project Assistant
Title of the project: “Synthesis of Oxcarbazepine”.
Funding agency: DST
Name of PI: Prof. Dr. G. Satyanarayana ([email protected])
Duration of the position: Approximately 8 months
Remuneration: Rs. 34,655/- per month (consolidated)
Application submission: Eligible candidates should apply with updated CV via email to [email protected] on or before 17th October 2023, 17.00 hrs, with the subject marked as “JRF- DST Application on Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)”. Candidate should provide a short justification note to support his/her application.
Qualifications: M.Sc. Chemistry/Equivalent Qualification with organic synthesis experience with minimum 60% marks + “CSIR-JRF or UGC-JRF or CSIR NET Lectureship (LS) or valid GATE qualification.”
Skills required: Experience in organic synthesis and spectrometric techniques.
Age: Should be ≤ 25Years
How to apply:
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply with their CV via email to [email protected] on or before 17th October 2023, 17.00 hrs, with the subject marked as “Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)”. Candidate should provide a short justification note to support his/her application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for an interview by the selection committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Interview may be conducted online.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- Candidates with prior experience in the relevant area of organic synthetic background will be given preference.
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- The shortlisting criteria for interview may be fixed with regards to the percentage of marks/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/LS/GATE and also relevant experience based on the number of applications received.
Please note that this is a full-time position at the IIT Hyderabad campus, Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click Here
Keywords: IIT Hyderabad, MSc Chemistry, Research Job Recruitment, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Project Assistant, Synthesis of Oxcarbazepine, DST, Prof. Dr. G. Satyanarayana, Organic Synthesis, Spectrometric Techniques, Apply Now. IIT Hyderabad MSc Chemistry Research Job Recruitment Opening – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.