TCS Sigma Hiring
TCS Sigma is opening its gates for the batch of 2024 Pharmacy graduates & postgraduates to apply for exciting career opportunities. TCS Sigma Hiring is designed to select the best fresher talent in the country from the class of 2024 to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Registration End Date: 18th October 2023
- Test Date: 18th and 19th November 2023
Application Process for TCS Sigma Hiring – YOP 2024
Students who are interested to apply for TCS Sigma Hiring, it is mandatory for you to register on the below links:
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Verification Details
It is mandatory to update your details correctly as per your Aadhar Card. Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
- Registration – Apply for TCS Sigma hiring process
Click on “Register Now” and choose category as ‘BPS’. Proceed to fill your details once you complete the form. Click on “Submit” after the preview of your application form. You are advised to refer to the registration manual for seamless process.
Full-time graduates from B. Pharmacy/M. Pharmacy – 2024 YoP candidates may apply. One Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the exam (course to be cleared within the stipulated time duration of the course). Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education. Students should be comfortable working in 24 x 7 work environment in rotational night shifts depending on the project requirements. TCS would be doing eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible/misrepresented any information will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. Experience – As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement,’ students are not expected to have any prior experience.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 140 minutes.
1. Which year of passing (YOP) is being considered for TCS Sigma Hiring (BPS)?
A. Full Time Graduates & Postgraduates from B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy – 2024 Year of Passing candidates can only apply.
2. When is the TCS Sigma Hiring test scheduled?
A. The TCS Sigma Hiring test is scheduled for 18th & 19th November 2023.
3. Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’ for TCS Sigma Hiring (IT)?
A. You are requested to create your profile under ‘BPS.’
4. When is the last date to register for TCS Sigma Hiring?
A. The last date to apply for the TCS Sigma Hiring is 18th October 2023. However, we urge you to complete the application process at the earliest.
5. My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
A. Please note that after 3 unsuccessful OTP attempts, your account will be locked for 4 hours. You will get 2 more OTP attempts after 4 hours, however if still wrong OTP inputs are given, your account will be locked in for the day. You will get the next login attempt with OTP post the date change (i.e., next day). Hence, we request you to be careful with your login ID and OTP.
Request you to use a Desktop/Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Internet Explorer/Google Chrome
6. I am getting an error while updating my XII (12th) standard details in the application form. What should I do?
A. Please note that you need to only enter your XII (12th) duration, i.e., a minimum 8 months up to maximum 16 months in your XII (12th) standard course duration details.
7. My name is different in certification and on Aadhar, which document should I refer to to update the personal details in the application form?
A. Details such as your name, father’s name, Aadhar number, and date of birth should be strictly as per your Aadhar card.
8. Am I supposed to mention CGPA or Percentage? What should I do?
A. The application form has the provision indicating both CGPA and percentage. Kindly mention what is reflected in your marksheets/degree certificate.
9. When will my candidature be considered for the TCS Sigma Hiring Drive?
Your candidature for TCS Sigma Hiring will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
– Successfully register in https://nextstep.tcs.com under BPS section and create your DT number (Reference ID – DT2021XXXXXXX)
– Continue by updating the OTP received on registered email ID, fill & submit your application form. It is mandatory for your application status to reflect as “Application Received.”
Note: It is mandatory to click on ‘Apply for Drive,’ if not your candidature will not be considered for TCS Sigma Hiring Process. Post applying for the drive, the status will reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’ in your ‘Track My Application.’
10. I have forgotten my DT Reference ID, where do I get it?
A. You would have got a mail upon successful registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com. The Reference ID would be mentioned in the same.
For further queries, you can write to [email protected]
11. Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes in my profile?
A. Limited changes can be made once the profile is in “Application Received” status. Hence, we request you to complete the application form carefully.
12. Can I change my photo in the application form?
A. Yes, you can change your photograph before you submit the application form. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading it. Once you submit your application form, you will not be able to make any changes.
13. I have incorrectly created my profile under IT. What should I do?
A. Please note that if you have registered for IT, you cannot use the same DT reference ID for BPS. To apply for BPS drive, you need to send an email to this [email protected] so that your existing IT profile can be deleted and you can apply under BPS. Post deletion of your DT reference ID from IT, you will be able to register under BPS.
14. I already have my DT number. I need to update my marks/CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
A. You can update the details by clicking ‘Edit Application Form’ in NextStep Portal and editing the required details before applying for the drive. However, please note your profile should be created under ‘BPS’.
15. I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
A. Only 1 profile can be created per candidate. If the existence of a duplicate profile is found, it could lead to disqualification of a candidate. If you have created a duplicate profile for any reason, you will need to write to [email protected] along with the details of the duplicate profile to be deleted.
16. I am unable to download my Application Form from the NextStep Portal. What should I do?
A. Please upload your photo and CV once again as per the format prescribed and then preview your Application Form. This would also allow you to download your Application Form.
17. Will Interviews also be conducted on the day as the TCS Sigma Test?
A. No, interviews will not be conducted on the day of the TCS Sigma Test. If you clear the TCS Sigma Hiring Test, details of the Interview schedule will be sent to you on your registered e-mail ID.
18. How will I know about my test schedule/test related information?
A. Information related to the test will be communicated by TCS iON – Our Test Provider.
19. How will I get the results of the test?
A. As part of the hiring process, only shortlisted students will receive further communication on their registered e-mail IDs.
20. What do I need to carry with me for the test?
A. Once your hall ticket is generated, it will be sent via an e-mail on your registered e-mail ID. The hall ticket will outline all documents that need to be carried for the TCS Sigma Hiring Test.
21. What time and place do I need to report for the In-Centre Test?
A. Please refer to the hall ticket for the reporting time and place for the TCS Sigma Hiring test.
22. Do I have to incur any cost to appear for the TCS Sigma Hiring Test?
A. TCS does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
23. Whom do I contact for any assistance?
A. E-mail ID – [email protected]
Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-free
24. What are the offerings & opportunities?
A. TCS offers a wide array of careers. With growing domains and units, young talent will learn to maneuver their way up the corporate ladder while exploring digital technologies and agile methodologies.
Life Sciences – Offering a broad spectrum of roles to suit every potential, Life Sciences is one of the booming domains with fast-growth opportunities and exciting careers
26. Is this a full-time or part-time job?
A. The career opportunities presented are full-time jobs.
27. What will be my work timings (Shift Timings)?
A. TCS is a global organization catering to businesses from across the world and our customers function in a 24×7 environment. Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts.
Link to Original Notification to apply.
Keywords: TCS Sigma Hiring, Pharma 2024, Graduates, Postgraduates, Registration, Test Date, Application Process, Test Eligibility, Test Pattern. TCS Sigma Hiring. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.