JIPMER Pharma Clinical Coordinator Job – Apply Now!
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND
RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY – 605006.
DEPARTMENT OF NEPHROLOGY
Applications are invited by the HOD, Department of Nephrology, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry from candidates for the following post for “An International, randomized double blind, Placebo-Controlled study to evaluate the effect of Sodium Zirconium Cyclosilicate on Arrhythmia-Related cardiovascular Outcomes in participants on Chronic Hemodialysis with recurrent Hyperkalaemia” (DIALIZE -Outcomes) study.
1. SENIOR CLINICAL TRIAL COORDINATOR – 01 POST
- Essential: Master degree in Life Sciences/Paramedical sciences/Pharm.D
- Desirable: Clinical trial experience of not less than one year and computer skills with data entry of patient-level database
B. Age: Should be less than 35 years as on 31-12-2023
C. Remuneration: INR 35,000 (Consolidated)
D. Mode of Recruitment: Walk-in Interview with a written test
Terms and Conditions:
- The post’s tenure is twelve months, extendable for the full project duration. This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period and is project-based.
- Preference will be given to applicants with research experience, good communication skills in Tamil, and basic computer skills.
- The remuneration is consolidated; benefits such as provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, etc., are not applicable.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
- If the appointee wishes to resign, he/she must serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
- The appointee shall be on a full-time appointment for this project and shall not accept any other assignment, nor engage himself/herself, paid or otherwise, during the period of appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
- Only candidates who can join by 01-01-2024 need to apply, as the positions are to be filled on an urgent basis.
- Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments in JIPMER or continuation of their services in any other project.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Interested candidates are requested to report to the Department of Nephrology at 9.00 AM on 29-12-2023 with documents/certificates for verification.
- If more candidates appear for the walk-in interview, candidates will be shortlisted by a written test.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview scheduled on 29-12-2023 at 2.00 PM at the Department of Nephrology.
Documents to be Brought on Walk-in Interview:
- Proof for date of birth
- Proof of residence
- Qualification and experience certificates
For the original notification and to apply, please visit: Link to original notification
Keywords: JIPMER, Pharma Clinical Coordinator Job, Recruitment, Department of Nephrology, Clinical Trial, Walk-in Interview.