IPC M Pharma Job Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Job Title: Sr Materiovigilance Associate
Age: Not exceeding 40 years
No.of posts: 01
Eligbility Criteria: Master’s in Pharmacy.
Good knowledge of computers
Experience Minimum 5 years’ experience in post market surveillance /
medical devices / quality assurance / regulatory affairs or Quality management
Place of Posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
1. As a team to manage the adverse event related to Medical Devices
(collection, collation & analysis).
2. Planning of risk identification and risk minimization related to Medical Device Adverse Events.
3. Quality Management System for MvPI/ Medical Devices.
4. Liaison with different partners or organizations.
5. Or any other duty assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement:
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of applications received without assigning any reason.
2. Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
3. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call the applicant for interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
4. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
5. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
6. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
7. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link:
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 12 th September 2023 closing hour 5:30PM