Bharat Dynamics Limited Hiring BDL Announces job opening for msc chemistry candidates. Management trainee job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, MSc job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates amy check out all the details on the same below:
Bharat Dynamics Limited Hiring BDL offers a Challenging and Rewarding career to dynamic individuals to contribute towards Nation building in the field of Strategic Defence Equipments.
Job Title: Management Trianee (Chemical)
No.of posts: 02 UR-1, OBC(NCL)-1
Scale of Pay: 40,000- 1,40,000/-
Approx. CTC P.A. at minimum of Basic Pay (Rs.): 12.21 Lakhs (on absorption
of MTs in GradeII i.e. as Assistant Manager)
First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Chemical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
OR First Class M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized University/ Institute
Selected candidates will be posted to any of the Units/ Offices of the Company i.e. at Corporate Office, Gachibowli, Hyderabad(T.S.), KanchanbaghUnit, Hyderabad, (T.S.), Bhanur Unit, Sangareddy District. (T.S.), Visakhapatnam Unit (A.P.),Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy District (T.S), Amaravathi (Maharashtra), Liaison Office (New Delhi) or New upcoming project locations across India as per requirement of the Company.
a. FOR THEPOSTS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES:
i) Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
ii) Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBoT). Candidates are required to appear for the CBoT on the date, time and venue that will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Candidate has to download the Admit Cards from the website. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail ID for next 1 year from the date of submission of application.
iii) The CBoT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
iv) The weightage assigned to CBoT is 85% and 15% for Interview in the selection process respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for short listing for Interview candidates is 60% in CBoT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBoT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
v) Candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in CBoT, to qualify for subsequent stage of selection. Cut off marks in each discipline will be determined keeping in view of the 10:1 (candidate: post) ratio. The Competent Authority will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline.
vi) CBoT TEST CENTERS: Following is the list of Examination Centers:
- Notified CBoT 10 Test Centers: Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam. Candidate should opt for the Test Center that is nearest from their Present Address to above-notified Test Centers.
- Centers Notified above are subject to addition or deletion subject to number of applications received.
- Candidate has to indicate the Center in the Online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the Examination. BDL reserves the right to add / cancel any Center and ask the candidates of any Center to appear from another Center
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is to be paid online through SBI e-pay (by Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI,etc..,) by General / EWS / OBC (NCL) Candidates.
- Candidates belonging to Category of SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Permanent Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee; for which Candidate should upload his/her valid Category Certificate i.e. SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Permanent Employees (BDL-Identity Card) in the
Online Application. If valid Category Certificate is not uploaded, online application will NOT be considered / accepted.
Note: Application fee is non-refundable; therefore, candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment. The candidature of applicants submitting fee of lesser amount or depositing fee through any other mode other than the prescribed method, will be rejected. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Age stipulated above should be as on 27.07.2023.
3. Applicants employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. However, the candidate is required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview, if not applied through proper channel.
4. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Educational / Technical Qualifications, Memberships, Caste and Character & Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
5. Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)will have to submit caste certificate ONLY in the Prescribed Proforma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
6. Candidates seeking reservation under EWS will have to submit certificate ONLY in the Prescribed Pro forma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority. The EWS Certificate should have been issued on or after 27.07.2022.
7. Candidates must note that BDL follows only Central Government list, not State Governments list for SC/ST/OBC. Similarly, candidates applying under Persons with Benchmark Disability category may note that Government of India rules will be applicable for any concession in this regard.
8. Relaxations / Reservation / Concession as applicable to SC/ST/OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)/PwBD candidates will be extended only on submission of a self-attested copy of valid Caste / Community /Disability Certificate as a proof of his/her claim. An application form without copy of valid certificates and not in prescribed format will be rejected.
BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED C-HR (TA&CP) /ADVT.NO.2023-5
9. For getting the reservation benefits under OBC category, candidates need to furnish their OBC – NON CREAMY LAYER (NCL) certificate as per the format prescribed by Government of India (the pro-forma can be download from BDL website https://bdl-india.in/).The OBC (NCL) Certificate should have been issued on or after 27.01.2023.
10. OBC category candidate who does not belong to “NON-CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concessions and such candidates should indicate their category as “UR” and will be considered under UR category.
11. If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in Hindi or in English.
12. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. No manual / paper applications will be entertained.
13. All details given in the Online Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be allowed. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully.
14. Mere submission of application, fulfillment of Qualifications and other requirements laid down will not entail a right for claiming Written Test / Interview/ appointment.
15. Candidates are required to apply against ONLY ONE POST in response to the above advertisement.
16. Candidates not fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria can be debarred ab-initio or at any stage of the recruitment process.
17. Candidature of the registered candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC Category is liable to be rejected if registered without application fee (if applicable).
18. Candidature of the registered candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employees is liable to be rejected if the CATEGORY CERTIFICATE IS NOT UPLOADED in the Online Application.
19. All posts require good communication skills.
20. Candidate should have minimum percentage of marks in the Essential Qualifications specified for any post as per University/ Institute rules.
21. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree (Essential Qualification) is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute and a documentary proof / certificate to this effect should be submitted by the candidate from the University/ Institute.
22. If University / Institute does not have the provision for conversion of CGPA / OGPA /CPI / DGPA or Letter Grade into percentage then the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate’s relative grade with maximum possible corresponding scale and multiplying the result with 100.
23. In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum Essential Qualification mentioned above, candidates must submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institution with a clear mention of their specialization. For Institutes / Universities which don’t provide specialization certificate, the specialization in relevant subject shall be determined by the maximum number of papers opted by the candidate in his electives and where there are no electives, by
the maximum number of papers opted by the candidate for his/her entire course curriculum.
24. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
25. In case of Internal Permanent Employees, Qualification shall be considered as per Company Rules.
26. Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of Qualification etc. of the applicants.
27. In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises because of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
28. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in appropriate Courts/ Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
29. Canvassing in any manner would lead to disqualification of candidature.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online. Online Application Opens from 21st August, 2023 at 14:00 hrs and Closes on 20th September, 2023 at 17:00 hrs
Bharat Dynamics Limited Hiring Bharat Dynamics Limited Hiring Bharat Dynamics Limited Hiring Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.