USP hiring chemistry candidates. BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry specialist job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Product Management Specialist
Location: Serilingampally Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, India
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of our mission, commitment to excellence through inclusive and equitable behaviors and practices, ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders, along with the following competencies and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of hands-on experience as a process chemist with exposure to many APIs and diverse types of APIs and knowledge of chemical supply/value chains.
- Experience with handling large amounts of data and information and using scientific databases
- Experience reviewing pharmaceutical patents and patent claims.
- Experience working on projects/products in life science industry, CRO/CDMO or equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and use of excel and Microsoft Office suite.
Additional Desired Preferences
- Desired preferences are to showcase any additional preferred levels of expertise to perform the role. Reminder: any items listed in this section are not requirements nor disqualifies for candidate consideration.
- Knowledge of business practices and the pharmaceutical industry who is adaptive, industrious, analytical, and solution-oriented
- Workload management skills; able to juggle a diverse and rapidly changing workload, delivering across several teams within a matrixed structure
Strong communication skills
Experience collaborating effectively with other functional groups to achieve business objectives
Results oriented with proven ability to work with a diverse range of collaborators
How will YOU create impact here at USP?
- The position’s purpose should provide a high-level overview of why the position exists and briefly identify the most critical priorities of the position. This is an opportunity to highlight any features or duties of the role related explicitly to the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging work of the Department.
- The primary objective is to collect data related to API manufacturing routes, identify the associated impurities, and identify the most critical ones. This will include utilizing process chemistry knowledge, collection, and review of pharmacopeial information, market information, peer reviewed publications, and patents, to determine and segment potential impurities by main manufacturing pathways.
- Additional objectives are to develop broad expertise in other areas to support new product introductions that will include API reference materials, dissolution media and reagents, physiochemistry reagents, nano materials, extractables and leachables and more for potential inclusion into the materials portfolio.
- Manage chemical information data through GSRS (Global Substance Registration System), excel and other systems.
- Develop commercial experience working closely with Product Management and commercial team in prioritizing items for inclusion in the portfolio and maximize product launches.
- Review of patents to determine the freedom to operate.
- Support comprehensive project management plans for various material segments.
- Participate in executing the change management plan.
Brief Job Overview
The Product Management Specialist main responsibilities will be supporting the USP Pharmaceutical Analytical Impurities (PAI) product pipeline through identification and evaluation of relevant materials. In addition, the individual will be responsible for building knowledge and expertise in adjacent areas including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), dissolution media, physiochemistry reagents, nano materials, extractables and leachables, and more to support the introduction of new products. The individual will work collaboratively within scientific and commercial teams.
USP BSc Chemistry Specialist Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.