CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2023 – MSc Chemistry SRF Vacancy
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW initially for a period of 01 Year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis
Project Title: “Testing of Samples at FSAQCL (Customer Service Cell & RFL)” (OLP-097) tenable at the Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. / M.Tech Food Science & Technology (or equivalent), M.Sc. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science with NET lectureship or GATE and Food Analyst qualified with 02 Years of research experience.
Job Requirements: To carry out food & food product composition analysis by chemical methods and analytical instruments.
Emoluments: Rs.35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month .
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 32 years of age as on 04-05-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
2. The engagement of SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and purely on temporary basis fora period of one year, or till the co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 04-05-2023 under the subject panels Food Science & Technology including Nutrition/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/
Agricultural Science. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above panels for Senior Research Fellow with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 04-05-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Last Date To Apply: 4.5.2023
Editors Note: CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2023 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.