BSc Chemistry Recruitment 2023 – Tata Steel Funded @ IISER Tirupati
IISER Tirupati bsc chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemistry project lab assistant job opening 2023, lab assistant job opening 2023, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Project Lab Assistant(s)
Funding Agency Industry Funded Project (Tata Steel Ltd)
Principal Investigator Dr. E. Balaraman (PI)
Project Code 30522127
Eligbility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the Major subjects or
B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
Fellowship Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated emolument per month)
No. of posts 01*
Desirable Qualification M.Sc. Chemistry or Equivalent Specialization in Organic
Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Inorganic
Job requirement The candidate is expected to keep stock of consumables and
spares required for the instruments in the chemistry department
and assist the faculty in conducting experiments/practicals for
The candidate should have the ability to train students in the basic
principles of microscopy, analytical instruments etc.,
The candidate is expected to assist in the proper upkeep of labs and maintenance equipments.
Desirable ExperienceKnowledge and skill in the safe handling of specialized
instruments, handling of chemicals, and procurements of spares.
Tenure The position is temporary for an initial period of six months and
renewable after every six months subject to requirements and
satisfactory performance. The position is co-terminus with the
Age Not more than 30 years as of the closing date of the advertisement. Age relaxation: Age relaxation will be followed based onInstitute norms (if applicable).
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to [email protected]; [email protected] on or before the
last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 8th May 2023. Please mention the name of the Post and Post
Code in the subject line of the email. Note: (Sending only resume/CV by email will not be
considered a complete application).
2. List of shortlisted candidates for the further selection process will be notified through
email only. Therefore, please mention your active Mobile Number and Email ID in the
application form. (Tentative Interview date: 15th May 2023).
3. Recent passport-size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted / documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever
reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice
or compensation on the termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding
Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitled candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or
possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening
Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a
reasonable limit after taking into consideration the qualifications and experience over and
above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of
the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field at
the timeof applying.
6. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
7. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
8. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 8th May 2023
* Number of posts indicated may increase or decrease as per (the project) requirement.
View Main Notification & Download Application Form
Editors Note: BSc Chemistry Recruitment 2023 BSc Chemistry Recruitment 2023 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.