Sartorius MSc Chemistry Recruitment – Candidates Apply Online
Sartorius hiring chemistry candidates. Project Coordinator Validation Services vacancy. Chemistry Project Coordinator Validation Services vacancy, Candidates with a technical degree in field service may apply for this job opening, Chemistry job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Project Coordinator Validation Services
- Masters degree or above in chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Validation Services, Filtration or life science industry.
- Knowledge on microbiological aspects
- Familiar with concept of GMP and GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
- Knowledge on the concept of Extractables / Leachables and related analytical methods, e.g. HPLC-UV, GC-MS, LC-MS is a plus.
- Understanding of drug manufacturing processes and pharmaceutical industry regulatory requirements ( FDA, EMA, WHO etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in Global environment.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Understand customer requirements and concerns.
- Coordination of validation projects on behalf of customers in a timely manner according to the agreed test scenario as well as in compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, EMA, WHO).
- Preparation of quotes for different test scenarios / scopes.
- Customer visits and travel as and when necessary (e.g. acquiring new projects, presentation of Validation Services, generating validation leads) (less than 10%)
- Ensure efficient and effective completion of validation projects under consideration of complexity and time in coordination with the sales team, the customer and the validation lab(s).
- Preparation, review and approval (based on necessity) of scientific and technical validation documents (statements, protocols, reports and other documents) in English.
- Track all validation leads and projects via applicable tools and provide monthly summary report.
Editors Note: Sartorius MSc Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.