B Pharma/M Pharma/D Pharma Job Opening @ Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk Regulatory Associate vacancy, Pharmacy job opening 2023, M Pharma job opening 2023, Pharmacy job opening 2023, Novo Nordisk job opening 2023, Pharma job opening 2023, Pharmacy job opening. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details.
Job Title: Regulatory Associate
Location Bangalore, India
Eligbility Criteria & Experience
- B. Pharmacy, M.Pharm, Pharm-D, M.sc
- 4-6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of Indian Drug Regulations (D&C Acy, MCMR, ICH etc.). Regulatory Affairs
- processes and relevant strategies, Clinical research procedures and GCP requirements.
This role requires someone to secure regulatory approvals of New Products, Clinical Trials, Medical Device &Variation submission for existing products to maintain the existing license in due time, for Novo Nordisk products in business areas. As a RA Associate you will be responsible to:
- Prepare and compile required documents for New Drugs, Clinical trial application, post approval variations towards HA as per agreed timelines with Medical, Commercial and CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) Trial managers.
- Perform QC (Quality Control) of HA (Health Authority) submission dossier prior to the submission.
- Proactively identify the potential queries from HA and share with relevant Medical, Commercial, CDC Trial managers and HQ RA CTA (Clinical Trial Applications) management team
- Complete HA submission as per agreed timelines
- Actively manage notification of the study status, renewal of the import licenses, annual updates of the study, protocol amendment, addition of the sites and other relevant correspondences required for the conduct of the clinical trial.
- Secure regulatory approvals of clinical trials, new products & Medical device as per agreed timelines, for Novo Nordisk projects.
Editors Note: B Pharma/M Pharma/D Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.