UltraTech Cement Chemistry Job
About the company
UltraTech Cement is a leading cement manufacturing company based in Tamil Nadu, India. With a strong focus on innovation and sustainability, UltraTech Cement is committed to delivering high-quality products to customers worldwide.
Location: Reddipalayam Cement Works
Experience required: 2 to 4 yrs
Education: B.Sc Chemistry / Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
- Carry out testing: Conduct testing of inorganic parameters in FPA & CA to identify characteristics of material for reference and future process.
- Maintenance and calibration of Instruments: Organise periodic maintenance and calibration of instruments for accuracy of testing/measurements and reliable uninterrupted operation.
- Maintain and updation of test reports: Maintain & preserve records of test results, reports as per record management policy and update data in SAP.
- Implementation of SHE: Implement all safety systems / practices in assigned area in order to achieve a safe working environment and zero incidents.
- Statutory Compliance: Ensure following CPCB/TNPCB norms while handling AFR material.
- Implementation of Policy & Systems: Ensure implementation of QMS/WCM/OHSAS/EMS/SAP/NABL/SOP etc. as applicable to the assigned area.
SEO Keywords: UltraTech Cement, Chemistry Job, Staff AFR, Processing, Tamil Nadu, India