LTI Mindtree Recruitment – BSc Chemical Engineering Apply
Chemical engineering job opening 2023, chemical engg job opening 2023, job opening in Hyderabad location. LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
Job Title: Chemical/Petrochemical/Petroleum Engineering
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience: 3-5 to 8 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical/Petrochemical/Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent
• 3-6 years of working experience.
• Good Understanding of Engineering Principles and familiarity with Manufacturing
Processes like refinery, petrochemical, and chemical industries.
• Working experience with Refinery/Petrochemical.
• Effective interpersonal, Communication skills, oral and written
• Demonstrated high written and verbal communication skills, good English (reading,
speaking, and writing)
Must have skills/Job role:
1. Manufacturing Plant process experience mainly Refinery/Petrochemical or
2. Understanding of Plant Project life cycle (Engineering Design/ detailed design etc.)
3. Understanding of P& ID, PFD, Asset Model, Process Asset Hierarchy, Equipment
4. Understanding of TME0062 standard
5. Demonstrate understanding of EPC and vendors’ deliverables ex. Datasheet,
6. Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
7. Strong analytical skills to collect and analyze process-related data that leads to Root
8. Understanding ofChemical Process calculations,
9. Hands-on experience with basic Chemical Engineering and thermodynamic
10. Ability to understand process simulators/calculators.
11. Good to have knowledge of Power BI
Apply Online Via LinkedIn
Editors Note: LTI Mindtree Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.