DRDO INMAS MSc Chemistry JRF Recruitment – Attend Walk in
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in following subject:
Post Code & Job Title: JRF-01
No.of posts: 01
Eligbility Criteria: First Class M.Sc. with NET (JRF/LS) in Chemistry
Salary: Rs. 31,000+ HRA as per DRDO rules
Upper age limit: 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
Tenure: Tenure of RA is maximum Two Years. Tenure of JRF is maximum Five Years. Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed annually as per DRDO guidelines.
1. Reporting time is 0800h-0930h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
2. Written Test may be conducted for JRFsfrom 0930-1030 hrs. (Depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
3. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and should be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview. (Candidates willing to participate may send prior information by email on [email protected], but application forms should be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview).
4. The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognized
University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
5. Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/ testimonials w.r.t.
qualifications & experience, for verification at the time of interview.
6. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSU’s/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
7. How to reach the venue of Interview: INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwavidyalaya Metro station, Delhi towards Timarpur area/Opposite to University of Delhi (North Campus) & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
8. Please note: Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM etc. are not allowed inside INMAS Campus.
9. Antecedents of candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview or for joining, if selected.
11. Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
12. It may be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right of absorption in DRDO
Date of Interview: 6th April 2023
View Main Notification
Editors Note: DRDO INMAS MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.