NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, RAIPUR
(Institute of National Importance)
G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.)
Applications are invited for the post of the Project fellow -01 in an CGCOST research project entitled “Computer aided drug design of peptide based drugs : Lipopeptides” (Ref No: CCCOST/MRP/2016/) under the guidance of Dr.J. Satya eswari, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur will be conducted as per following details.
Job Title: Project Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Computer aided drug design of peptide based drugs : Lipopeptides
Principal Investigator: Dr.J. Satyaeswari
Salary: 10,000 per month (consolidated)
Job Description: Research work and data collection related to the project work
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech in Chemical/ Biotechnology/Environmental/ Biochemical/ Food Technology/Biosciences engineering/ Bioinformatics or M.Sc in Environmental science/ biotechnology/bioinformatics.
- M.E/M.Tech. In Biotechnology/Bioinformatics or B.Tech with 1 year Experience as Project fellow can preferable.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every six months.
2. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies.
3. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
7. Appointment will be contractual in nature and as per the Institute terms and conditions for.
(J.Satya eswari), Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology,
Email: [email protected], Tel No. 9752135824, 8919640943.
- Date of Interview – 15/12/2017
- Time of Interview – 11 am