BECIL Pharmacy/Chemistry Pharmacopeial Associate Vacancy
Applications are invited for engagement of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIM&H), Ghaziabad.
Job Title: Pharmacopoeial Associate (Pharmacognosy) & Pharmacopoeial
No.of posts: 01 each
1. Master’s Degree in concerned subject (Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Botany/Pharmacy)
2. Knowledge in computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point.
1. Ph.D in concerned Subject
2. 02 yrs. experience in any research institute
Age: Should not exceed 30 years in case of fresh engagement
Job Title: Project Consultant (Chemistry)
No.of posts: 02
a) M.Sc. in Chemistry from recognized University
b) Ph.D in Chemistry from recognized University
c) Knowledge in computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point.
(i) Experience: 05 years of post-qualification experience in concerned
field from any Research Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having experience
on ASU&H drugs analysis including handling of instruments like HPTLC/GC/ICP OES etc. and publications in SCI Indexing Journals with article writing skills.
Age: Should not exceed 65 years
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribednorms and requirement of the job.
2. Preference will be given to local candidates and who are already working in the same/similar department.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/ joining the duty on selection.
4. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above posts.
5. For applying, please visit the BECIL’s website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition.
6. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
7. Merely submission of application forms does not confirm your selection.
8. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and bring along with following documents on the date of Walk-in-interaction as above.
Disclaimer: Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, decision of BECIL will be final and binding on candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post
against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant.
8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE : [email protected]
For queries other than technical : [email protected] OR 0120-4177860
Last date for submission of application forms is 17.02.2023
View Main Notification
Editors Note: BECIL Pharmacy/Chemistry Pharmacopeial job, BECIL Pharmacy/Chemistry Pharmacopeial jobs, BECIL Pharmacy/Chemistry Pharmacopeial Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.