BEHR BSc Chemistry Job – R&D Chemist Post – Apply Online
Behr announces job opening for chemistry and chemical engineering candidates, BSc Chemistry job opening 2022, Chemical engineering vacancy 2022, Research and development chemist vacancy 2022,Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Jr. R&D Chemist (Paint)
Category Engineering & Science
Job Type Full-time
Job Id REQ41788
- Educational attainment equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field
- Some experience involving chemical analysis and testing procedures
- Perform and document results of regularly scheduled laboratory tests
- Assist in new product development and improvements of existing products
- Perform entry-level testing and comparison of experimental samples
- Prepare samples using laboratory dispersion and blending equipment.
- Conduct standard tests and some special tests, including but not limited to coatings application, viscosity, ICI, gloss, tint strength, density, pH, and scrub tests.
- Follow Standard Test Procedures, record and report problems associated with test equipment or test processes and speculate with accuracy the reason for them.Record, report, and interpret test results.
- Order raw materials and request supplies for projects as needed.
- Clean and maintain test equipment.
- Maintain effective communications in identifying problems affecting laboratory operations and other departments, including Manufacturing and Marketing.
- Support product or process improvement ideas as applied to product sample production and testing procedures and related work applications.
- Provide project support and assistance to Research and Development Chemist as needed.
- Provide technical guidance to Research and Development Technicians as needed.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
- Knowledge of the principles of math and chemistry
- Knowledge of chemical and material properties under basic testing conditions and production operations
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software systems and applications
- Ability to set up and operate laboratory testing equipment, including glossmeter and solid and viscosity testing equipment
- Ability to perform laboratory research and complete test records and reports
- Ability to communicate effectively read specifications and follow oral or written instructions
Editors Note: BEHR BSc Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.